Welding quality monitoring device OWS "Optical Welding Supervisor":
- Connection to the measurement zone usign optical fibers.
- Integrated 10,4'' tactile screen.
- 4 customizable digital outputs for control and supervision purposes.
- 4 customizable digital inputs for control and supervision purposes.
- 2 USB connectors for data extraction and connection of peripherical devices.
- Ethernet connection for remote management.
- Reduced dimensions (350x250x120mm), what eases portability.
- Storage unit based on Solid State Technology, increasing reliability and speed.
- Device optimized for low power consumption, mantaining an adequate performance.
Integrated software offers:
- Real time monitoring of the welding process with automatic "process start" detection.
- Defect warning in the current welding process. Defect zone identification.
- Internal storage of the analisys data for tracking or problem identification. On-screen historical and statistical data.
- Excel export of the results for external analisys, graphics generation... etc.
- Detection method customization, including its decision thresholds.
- Password protected to avoid the use by non-authorised personnel.
- Actuators/indicators for operator (indication,interaction).
- Customization of digital connection to external equipment for process control (discard, warn...).
- Additional production line (analysis of various production lines with the same device).
- WIFI for wireless remote management.
- Possibility of replacing the internal screen for an external one.
- In general, requirements of the clients: Tracking, data export to custom formats, graphics and comparatives. Results reports. Remote management... etc.